Thursday, May 24, 2012

Senior Project Reflection

1.I am most proud of keeping my audience entertained especially with my activities because they learned different words in another language and also a bit of thier culture and why they say it like that. They were also entertained by my posters that said hello in six different languages.

2.(a)  P+ because i met requirements and my 2 hour was very enjoyable by everyone.

2.(b) P because so far i've done well on my interview and my research and i feel that if i did good on those then the rest has to be even better.

3. Having the research to back up what i have to say and knowing that i did an i-search paper made my 2 hour much easier and felt that i had a script the whole time.

4. The 3-column chart because it sarted too early and would have been better to have them after the i-search paper because i can get my info like that.

5. Knowing a lot about language acquisition has made me get into language more and i would like to translate for people not only as a job but to help them achive the language too. I want to be able to help people who have trouble pronunciating or writing a language because thats how its going to be in the future. Many people will know more than two languages instead of one and thats one achivement i hope to see in my future

No comments:

Post a Comment