Sunday, May 13, 2012

Service Learning

Literal
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoAYESon5Xa5dE9CQjVLVE9PZGFLR21QbFduNGZCT2c

Rupa Patel (909) 331-2152
Interpretive
I learned that not all the kids learn at the same pace. Even though they are at the age of learning new things and can learn faster than adults, they still need the patience and time to do the things. Some kids are faster than others when it comes to reading or math but others need their time to learn.

Applied
Service learning helped me the most when I would help out the kids in their homework, ssr, and when testing for their level of reading because even though its not a second language they are learning, they are taking similar steps to learning a language. When testing for their level of reading, they didnt know some words, their pronunciation was off and things like that made it similar to second language learning. Thats how I felt that it connects to my eq.

No comments:

Post a Comment